Love Enniskillen is a week long serving event, every July, in the Town that will seek to bless anything that moves in a variety of ways. We will be doing HOTS (Healing on the Streets), Treasure Hunting, give-aways, free car-wash, toilet cleaning, community projects etc. It’s free to attend, all we ask is that you get permission from your Pastor/Leader and that you are willing to commit to working hard for at least one, several or all of the seven days. You can join us for any number of days, but beware, it will be challenging. If you want to be involved please email us at email@example.com for further information. Please remember to leave your email address and mobile number. Love Enniskillen 2014 is from 14th – 19 July and culminates with our Free fund day on Saturday 19th July at Drumcoo, Enniskillen. Just follow the Lakes Vineyard and Love Enniskillen signs
- Impartial Week Two - Slogan, Doctrine, Core Value (Romans 2:11) by John Shades on 3 March 2019.
- Impartial - Week One (James 2:1-9) by John Shades on 24 February 2019.
- Rhythm Week 6 - Rhythm of Gratitude (Psalm 105:1-6) by John Shades on 17 February 2019.
- Rhythm - Week 4 - Life's Ups & Downs by John Shades on 3 February 2019.
- Rhythm - Week Three - Relationships (1 Samuel 18:1-4) by John Shades on 20 January 2019.