Our Attic Kids at The Lakes Vineyard Church wanted to do something as a compassion outreach. So, they ran a bun sale/coffee morning on St. Patrick’s day. Throughout they day they worked hard and served. It really paid off. They raised a whopping £850. They chose to divide the money between two charities. Cancer Connect NI and Women’s Aid. On Sunday the 10th May, Mary Connolly collected the cheque on their behalf. Well done to the Kids for all your hard work and well done to Mary and the team at Cancer Connect NI for what you do. The difference you make to those journeying cancer, and their families is astonishing. We honour you.
- Impartial Week Two - Slogan, Doctrine, Core Value (Romans 2:11) by John Shades on 3 March 2019.
- Impartial - Week One (James 2:1-9) by John Shades on 24 February 2019.
- Rhythm Week 6 - Rhythm of Gratitude (Psalm 105:1-6) by John Shades on 17 February 2019.
- Rhythm - Week 4 - Life's Ups & Downs by John Shades on 3 February 2019.
- Rhythm - Week Three - Relationships (1 Samuel 18:1-4) by John Shades on 20 January 2019.